----------------

MrBagel Funny: Latest Joke Listed

MrBagel News: Hottest News Stories

Bodgey Bagels Latest Caption Contest

Mr Bagels Latest Cartoon

Mr Bagel Latest Videos

Friday 1 December 2006

Seeing Stars in your Eyes


I'm in a funny mood today.

I actually feel guilty because I haven't posted.


Weird.

Anyway to get out of feeling guilty I decided to pull out my Mr Nice Guy suit, geez talk about dust!

Anyway one serious bout of hayfever later and here's a post after all.

If you notice the Stars of David and derivatives and wish you could just type these in, well if you know how to install a font, you can.

Now unless you use them in a picture, or to print something with, you won't be able to use them in your blog as other people will not have this font, (like many other fonts), all they will see is gobble gook lettering or your default web font.

If anyone wants this font leave a comment or email me.

Bagel

[End]


Bagelblogger Seeing Stars!

Technorati: * * * * * * * * * * BagelBlogger * Bagel Blogger *

0 Comments: