----------------

MrBagel Funny: Latest Joke Listed

MrBagel News: Hottest News Stories

Bodgey Bagels Latest Caption Contest

Mr Bagels Latest Cartoon

Mr Bagel Latest Videos

Thursday 30 November 2006

Mr Bagel under the spot light



Don't tell me how this happened, but one minute I'm exchanging pleasantries the next minute this rather gruff guy carrying a violin case has me bailed up telling me its time to sing.


It was either dinner at Vladimir Putins or a JBlogger interview. Not wanting to hear that Music from the Blogmeister .

I figured a JBlogger interview would be the easiest, now I'm not so sure.

If you want to check out Blogmeister's Previous Character assassinations, here are his victims: 1. Life-of-Rubin 2. SerandEZ

If you ever wondered what made Bagelblogger tick then Jewish Blogmeister will soon have the Interrogation err, interview up.

Visit the Cruel fiend here:

Jewish Blogmeister

[End]


Jewish Blogmeister Thanks..I think?

Technorati: * * * * * * * * * * * BagelBlogger * Bagel Blogger

0 Comments: