----------------

MrBagel Funny: Latest Joke Listed

MrBagel News: Hottest News Stories

Bodgey Bagels Latest Caption Contest

Mr Bagels Latest Cartoon

Mr Bagel Latest Videos

Sunday 7 January 2007

To Beard or Not to Beard

To Beard or Not to Beard

Thank you A Simple Jew.

For bringing to my attention: "The Beard May Mislead Others Into Believing That I Am At A Certain Level"

Thank you for sharing this .pdf document resource about beards with us.

To my wife who doesn't like my beard, [we're converting], so she doesn't have that ingrained 'I love beards' some Jewish women seem to have, I'm sorry but the answer is very clear to me, now.

and to 'der ewige Jude' from Crawling to Umman, who wrote the post Good Beard,Bad Beard, you have one fine beard!

Aaron
Bagelblogger
Give Mr Bagel a High 5 :Bagelblogger Appreciates your Vote!!
Technorati: * * * Australian Terrorist caught in Iraq *s * * *

0 Comments: