----------------

MrBagel Funny: Latest Joke Listed

MrBagel News: Hottest News Stories

Bodgey Bagels Latest Caption Contest

Mr Bagels Latest Cartoon

Mr Bagel Latest Videos

Wednesday 17 January 2007

I'm gonna get meself a Doktorate digree

I've just received the most amazing news. A friendly fellow has just emailed me and assured me that I can do the University degree I've always wanted. To be frank I wish this chap had emailed me earlier, it would have saved me a whole lot of time!

Any way Guaranteed acceptance! I sure do feel lucky. You know with not much work, and a few exchanges of mm fees, I'll have a PhD in no time.

Hey maybe I'll even get to have his job one day, and work on my spelling in my spare time...

____________________

Greetings Bagelblogger.
Honeslty are no demnaded tests, classes, books, or interviews !

Be given a_Bcahelors, Masters., MBA, and Doctorate (PhD) diploma.

Hvae the rewards and honor_that comes with a.dipolma !

Nveer anyone is not approved

Confidentilaity made

Start Tonight +1 (270) 818-7244
7 days a week

________________

Waiting for that return paid envelope any day now!

Give Mr Bagel a High 5:Bagelblogger Appreciates your Vote!!
Technorati: * * * * * * Dealing with spam * * JIB * Australia * Jewish * BagelBlogger * Bagel Blogger

0 Comments: