----------------

MrBagel Funny: Latest Joke Listed

MrBagel News: Hottest News Stories

Bodgey Bagels Latest Caption Contest

Mr Bagels Latest Cartoon

Mr Bagel Latest Videos

Wednesday 4 July 2007

8 things you didn't know about Mr Bagel
..and probably didn't care to know..

Jewish Blogmeister has tagged me with a meme: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

8 things you didn't know about Mr Bagel

  • 1. I am convinced I was born due to my parents concern over the Cuban Missile Crisis
  • 2. I left my mother for dead after shooting her in a Cowboys and Indians game. She died after being shot by me, so I kicked her like Cowboys do and she failed to move so I moved on.
  • 3. I dreamed of being a Skiing Champion despite never seeing snow until my seventeenth birthday.
  • 4. I came across a disturbed customer at my regular lunch spot, I stared him down when he tried to intimidate me. 4 days later whilst I was on a business trip the Strathfield Massacre occurred, this customer was the person responsible, his rampage started at my regular lunch spot.
  • 5. I got a Tin Ice cream container stuck on my head as a child.
  • 6. I have a phobia of Tin Ice Cream containers
  • 7. I'm scared of heights, I've challenged my fear many times trying to conqueror it but it still scares me.
  • 8. Despite scoring well in IQ tests I can't operate a video remote control.




2 Comments:

We're the ones who have to put up with them said...

Wow, that's quite a story about the Strathfield Massacre! It must have been quite a shock when you saw his pic in the paper!

AS said...

Now the question is which of these are fact or fiction :)