----------------

MrBagel Funny: Latest Joke Listed

MrBagel News: Hottest News Stories

Bodgey Bagels Latest Caption Contest

Mr Bagels Latest Cartoon

Mr Bagel Latest Videos

Sunday 29 April 2007

JIB Awards Voting , Mr Bagel UPDATE

I have to be honest with my visitors.
After the first 30 hours I was leading every category I was in front by at least 50% in most cases, I was feeling pretty good.

Well actually I was blown away that so many people had bothered to vote for me.

Feeling confident and not wanting to 'hock' myself,
I was fairly low key.

It seems that whilst my voters voted early and seemed to stop voting, a few other bloggers have recieved rather large bursts of voting, and run some pretty extensive 'ad campaigns'.

Mr Bagel is in four categories.
  • Best New Blog

  • Best Design Blog

  • Best of the Rest

  • and Best Overall

I don't consider my blog to be worthy of the Best overall, but I must admit I will be a little dissapointed if Mr Bagel is not to be in the running for
Best Designed category and the Best New Blog.

I've put a list of all blogs that still have a chance in the categories I am competing in

I dont ask you to vote exclusively for me,
I'd rather ask you vote once you have seen all the blogs.

( Top 2 go to the finals)



This is Best new Blog Group D, I encourage you to check the blog's in the running and vote for who you feel is most worthy.


[Reasonable chance of qualifying at this stage included]

_________________________

(Top 3 go to the finals)



This is Best Designed Blog Group A, I encourage you to check the blog's in the running and vote for who you feel is most suitable.
[Reasonable chance of qualifying at this stage included]

____________________

(Top 3 go to the finals)


This is Best Of the Rest Blog Group B, I encourage you to check the blog's in the running and vote for who you feel is the best.

[Reasonable chance of qualifying at this stage included]

_____________________

. (Top 2 go to the finals)

BEST OVERALL BLOG
This is Best Overall Blog Group D, I encourage you to check the blog's in the running and vote for who you feel is the best.

UOJ Unorthodox Jew
Orthomom
Aidel Maidel
Job Mob Israel

[Reasonable chance of qualifying at this stage included]

thanks to all regards Mr Bagel

3 Comments:

Avromi said...

I got you one closer.

AS said...

Same here :)

Sara with NO H said...

Of course we're voting for you and Danielle. You two have been there for me like true friends and you're both number one in my book. Of course she cant have my vote in my category...lol but the rest, you two deserve winning. :P