----------------

MrBagel Funny: Latest Joke Listed

MrBagel News: Hottest News Stories

Bodgey Bagels Latest Caption Contest

Mr Bagels Latest Cartoon

Mr Bagel Latest Videos

Friday 30 March 2007

Busy...Busy...Busy


Mr Bagel has been so busy lately

So many things seem to be happening at once. I seem to not have enough hours in the day

After redoing my entire template for my blog, I've been quite neglectful of actually writing posts this week. To be candid, I have been a bit blogged out.

I've actually felt quite 'blog blocked'.

Which apparently is something that is not to uncommon during Pesach. Hopefully after pesach Mr Bagel will have his words flowing more freely rather than suffering bloggers block.

In re developing my template, I've tried to make it slightly more friendly and quicker loading. I've still got quite a bit of work to go.

If you want to give me feedback, on how it loads, problems you have or anything constructive please do. I am especially interested in problems with certain browsers, browser type and build. i.e. Internet explorer 6.04 on a PC.

If you simply want to have another kick at Mr Bagel then look at your own backyard first!

If your idea of the web is monotonal swarthes of boring repetative text then I'm sorry to disappoint you.

I like web content, and I see my blog as an alter ego, an extension of myself. I spend all day writing 'fast loading' efficient' pages for the web. This is my indulgence, if you don't like it, then there's 53 million other blogs you can choose from.

P.S. I needed to write a test post to test a few things so this is it, I will write more later.


2 Comments:

Batya said...

Don't worry.
We're too tired and busy to do much.

Now back to the kitchen!

Mr Bagel said...

Good to hear we're not the only ones.

Chag Kasher v’Sameach Batya