----------------

MrBagel Funny: Latest Joke Listed

MrBagel News: Hottest News Stories

Bodgey Bagels Latest Caption Contest

Mr Bagels Latest Cartoon

Mr Bagel Latest Videos

Monday 20 November 2006

Bagel Blogger gets a face lift


Mr Bagel gets a New Look

F
or those thousands that are my regulars, [chuckle] you may have notice I have recently updated the 'mast' of my page.

For those that remember my old mast and have seen my new mast, feel free to tell me that you either like it, or you think it sucks.

Any feedback or comments are appreciated, even if they are to do with other aspects of my blog.

Bonus points to anyone that can point out the major landmarks and City my masthead is based on.

[If it stills looks like it always has, then refresh your page]

Bagelblogger

[END]


Bagelblogger Always fresh now with a new face!

Technorati: * * * Mr Bagel * * Israel * Jewish * BagelBlogger * Bagel Blogger

0 Comments: