----------------

MrBagel Funny: Latest Joke Listed

MrBagel News: Hottest News Stories

Bodgey Bagels Latest Caption Contest

Mr Bagels Latest Cartoon

Mr Bagel Latest Videos

Sunday 24 August 2008

Mr Bagel reveals himself...

50 kilograms lighter

A shadow of my former self

A few posts ago I mentioned how Mr Bagel had lost 50 kilograms, which is about 110 pounds to those that use this rather archaic measuring system.

I was asked to post a picture of Mr Bagel before and after showing the 50 kilograms (110 lb).

Well for the sake of my readers I'm not going to show a before photo, because it's likely that anywhere in the world right now some one could be having their morning cereal. I refuse to be responsible for destroying so many computer monitors at once.

Here is the after shot showing the fact that I could step into one leg of my previous tight fitting shorts. It wasn't until a press photographer gave me this idea earlier on the day that I was actually even able to comprehend I would be able to do it.

Carrying a lot of weight around for an extended period means you get used to having a 'large physical presence', even now I sometimes wince as I try to squeeze past narrow openings, only later realising that I had plenty of room to spare.

Mr Bagel




6 Comments:

Rafi G. said...

way to go! and welcome back!

Anonymous said...

That pants can hold a lot of flesh for sure. Or fat for that matter

Soccer Dad said...

I guess that you've cut out bagels from your diet!

Congratulations.

You're an inspiration.

AS said...

Congrats...now you can buy a smaller car which will be more energy efficient....

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Great for you! Still, we all like to see more of Mr Bagel, at least in the blogging sense ;-)

Lady-Light said...

Wow. How did you do it? How long did it take? Gotta learn your method...and gmar chatimah tovah.