----------------

MrBagel Funny: Latest Joke Listed

MrBagel News: Hottest News Stories

Bodgey Bagels Latest Caption Contest

Mr Bagels Latest Cartoon

Mr Bagel Latest Videos

Thursday 9 August 2007

If I was a terrorist? diddle dee diddle dum all day long I'd read the New York Times...


You know the New York Times is quite an innovator when it comes to dealing with Terrorism.

They're always willing to help when it counts. The was the fiasco where the New York Times published secret information on the US Federal governments access to banking transactions, 23 rd June 2006 Bank Data Is Sifted by U.S. in Secret to Block Terror seems there was a little fallout from this action Behind Bush's Fury, a Vow Made in 2001

Then there was the 'New York Times' expose on 'Bush Lets U.S. Spy on Callers Without Courts' again there was fall out and criticism of the New York Times, Has the “New York Times” Violated the Espionage Act?

Well it seems things are going a bit slow with helping the New York Times terrorist buddies, so in effect they've launched a public appeal.

If you think you're clever and have an innovative idea that could help stage a successful terrorist attack well post it to the New York Times for all and sundry to see...

If You Were a Terrorist, How Would You Attack?


When I read this article I thought, well I know I have several innovative ideas which possibly might not have been thought of, I'm sure a lot of others might think so to.

...and because of this I don't feel comfortable putting these ideas down in a public forum
Then I'm sure you would get the commenter that would say what ever you come up with the a Terrorist would have already thought of it already.

and my final thought?

I think the best idea I could come up with as a potential terrorist plan would be

Lay back, get comfy and log into my favorite Terrorist sympathizer Newspaper the Good Old New York Times and see all the ideas that Americans put down in the one spot in a very popular newspaper, and pick out the ones that I hadn't thought of. Thats my terrorist plan!

thanks New York Times.

you really are the Best Terrorist buddy!


0 Comments: