----------------

MrBagel Funny: Latest Joke Listed

MrBagel News: Hottest News Stories

Bodgey Bagels Latest Caption Contest

Mr Bagels Latest Cartoon

Mr Bagel Latest Videos

Saturday 7 April 2007

Nancy visits Syria - Why you should vote Democrat

Nancy checking out the bargains at Damascus Market

I'm at a loss. My whole world has been turned upside down.
I was reading the Saukvalley.com and read an article about Nancy Pelosi tours Damascus market, mosque during visit to Syria , seems some one else was impressed as much as me. This commenter has now completely convinced me.
Its all the way with Nancy from now on!



Rick you're an inspiration! I couldn't help myself, I had to reply.



1 Comment:

Ephraim said...

Great reply!

I was worried that there would be a sort of no-contest election in 2008. Until this week, that is.