----------------

MrBagel Funny: Latest Joke Listed

MrBagel News: Hottest News Stories

Bodgey Bagels Latest Caption Contest

Mr Bagels Latest Cartoon

Mr Bagel Latest Videos

Monday 18 June 2007

I confess I've been ignoring my usual blog. I've been posting on another blog. (shock horror!)


I apologise to those people who regularly read this blog.

It's for a good reason, Ive started a blog on bringing more awareness of Gilad Shalit's plight. There's been a lot of talk lately about the imminent release of the kidnapped BBC reporter Alan Johnston in Gaza.

The recent events in Gaza, The prospect of a release of the BBC reporter and Gilad Shalit's one year anniversary in captivity is all indicating to me, that we need to start pushing for more action on Gilad's unjust treatment.

I'd really appreciate if you could pop over to http://giladshalit.blogspot.com/ and take a look.

If you have any posts that you would like to submit to the Free Gilad Shalit blog then please do.

Who knows what the Card says? Kind of appropriate?

ThanksAlways Fresh: Bagelblogger
:
Abbas * Gilad Shalit * Gilad and Israel * Gilad * Jewish Soldier and Gilad * Kidnapped Soldier * Justice * Hostage * Kidnapped Israeli * Gilad Shalit * IDF* Terrorism * Abbas * Gaza * Fatah * Hamas * Palestinians Killed * Gaza Violence * Gaza Killings Haniyeh * Mr Bagel * BagelBlogger * Bagel Blogger * Jew *

0 Comments: